Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- 1 cup of sifted sugar (powdered)
- 1⁄2 cup of American Kitchen creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons of softened butter or margarine
- 0.5 KG of dipping chocolate or cooking chocolate
- Stir together the sugar, American Kitchen peanut butter and butter or margarine until they are mixed well.
- Form the peanut butter mixture into 2 cm balls, placing them on a baking sheet covered with waxed paper.
- Let the balls dry for 20-25 minutes.
- Melt the dipping chocolate or cooking chocolate.
- Drop the balls one at a time in the chocolate.
- Using a fork, remove the balls from the chocolate, leaving excess chocolate dripping.
- Place back on the waxed paper.
Store tightly covered in a cool dry place.
Always tastes better with American Kitchen