Hong Kong-style instant noodles
- 1 packet of instant noodles of your choice, preferably of original or chicken flavor
- 4 slices American Kitchen® chicken luncheon meat
- 1 sunny side up egg
- 1 small bunch of baby bok choy (you can substitute with other veggies such as lettuce or peas)
- Some sesame oil (optional)
- Chopped spring onions for garnish
- Cook baby bok choy/ lettuce/ peas in boiling water for about 30 seconds. Set aside.
- Cook the instant noodles in boiling water. Drain and set aside. Discard water.
- Pan-Fry the luncheon meat slices for a few minutes each side till crisp. Set aside.
- Add packet seasonings on top of the noodles, pour boiling water over the noodles, and stir to mix the seasonings in. Sprinkle some sesame oil on top if desired.
- Assemble luncheon meat slices, vegetables and sunny side up egg on top, then garnish with some spring onions.
Cooking & preparation time shown is Minutes.
Always tastes better with American Kitchen