Healthy Peanut Butter Coconut Bites
Recipe adapted from ‘The best of this life’ food blog
- 1 cup oats or ground flax
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup American Kitchen® chunky natural peanut butter
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor.
- Blend until smooth, like cookie dough consistency (about 1-2 minutes on high).
- Roll into small balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Optional: sprinkle the top with more unsweetened shredded coconut
- Place the sheet in the freezer for 5-10 minutes or in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy your delicious bites!
These bites last in an air tight container for 3-4 days, or for 2 months in the freezer.
Cooking & preparation time shown is Minutes.
Always tastes better with American Kitchen