Cheese and Spring Onion Sandwich
Recipe courtesy of Tarla Dalal
12 toasted bread slices
To Be Mixed into A Cheese and Spring Onion Stuffing
- 1/2 cup cream cheese/cheese spread
- 1/2 cup finely chopped spring onions
- 1/2 cup American Kitchen® mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped bell peppers (red/yellow/green)
- 1 tsp. dry red chili flakes or paprika powder
- 1 tsp. grated garlic
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Milk (optional)
- Combine all ingredients for the stuffing. The mix needs to be of a spreadable consistency, one can add milk to the mixture if it is too thick; and set aside.
- Divide the stuffing into 6 equal portions.
- Spread a portion of the cheese and spring onion stuffing evenly over the toasted bread and sandwich it using another bread slice.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 5 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately with American Kitchen® Ketchup/ Mayo-Chup
Cooking & preparation time shown is Minutes.
Always tastes better with American Kitchen